Wednesday, February 8, 2012

100 days of fitness (1st round): Day 10 - 8th of February

I moved my workout today after work (more like 4 hours after) because I had a concall at 530AM. I was very sleepy when I got home so I took a 10-minute nap and forced myself to get out of the bed and workout the Bonchon lunch I had. I received a compliment today that I lost weight already so yes, forging through!

Today's workout was a 20-minute interval (tabata) cardio sweatfest. Do 8 rounds of 20 seconds work; 10 seconds rest for each exercise:

1. jump rope (originally high knees with jump rope but i can only do the beginner level for now)
2. burpees (damn yooouuu)
3. long jump with squats then jump backwards 2x (no fancy title haha)
4. kb swings (8lbs)
5. leg shuffles (hard to explain but yes, was the easiest of them all)

I had to rest for 3 minutes after the 3rd exercise because I was just out of breath. Again, a simple looking work out but very deceiving. Try it!


MY food intake wasn't that good because I had 1 cup of white rice and double-fried chicken. Bonchon, why soooo good?

6am breakfast 1 cup almond milk 1 cup water 1 cup oats

730am cafe americano grande

1145am 1 cup white rice 4pcs bonchon wings 1 small iced tea

430pm 3/4cup red rice, 1 salmon sinigang steak

815pm 1 granola bar

No comments:

Post a Comment