Wednesday, February 1, 2012

100 days of fitness (1st round): Day 3 - 1st of February

No workout today since I had to wake up at 230AM to make it to Araneta before 4AM. So, since this was my active rest day, I  made an effort to walk around Greenbelt when I was there earlier.

My stomach keeps growling, but I ignore it and drink water instead. Saw a colleague earlier and boy did he lose a lot of weight! I asked what he was doing and said it was called hunger strike. T_T I know I am not starving myself, just letting my stomach get used to not binge eating.

Here's what I had for today...and I am looking forward to my workout tomorrow morning.

340am 1 cup almond milk 1 cup water 3/4 cup oats 1 cup protein powder
7am 1 grande cafe americano
1050am 10pieces roasted salted almonds
1120am 1/2 cup red rice 1/2 cup bean sprouts with tofu 1 chicken breast adobo
230pm 1 chicken breast adobo mixed greens no dressing
7pm 1 veggie salad with egg wrapper and sweet sauce

And I'm off to bed to rest my weary body.

No comments:

Post a Comment