Thursday, February 2, 2012

100 days of fitness (1st round): Day 4 - 2nd of February

Again, waking up was a bit of a struggle, but managed to get my butt out of bed by 445AM. After my pre-workout meal, went to the terrace to do the Boom Boom workout (from bodyrock.tv). It started out easy, with the sumo squats with jump squats...and then it got harder with the side burpees. I did the beginner variation because I could not do the normal side burpee and perform a knee tuck. I will get there.

I kept fighting off hunger pangs, but even when I focus on stuff that I need to do (like, work hahaha) or drink water or chew gum, I was still hungry. You will notice that in the frequency of my food intake.

I also felt guilty eating siopao, because it is white bread filled with yummy fatty goodness. Good thing I had the decency to just eat half of it.


I am starting to like my workouts in the morning...I don't have to skip a workout because I got off work late. :)


Today's workout:


Part 1 – 4 minutes of Interval Training 
6 rounds of Triple Sumo Squat (1 squat, 2 jump squats, side to side knee up) - 10:30 interval

Completed: 5 reps per round; total of 30

Part 2 – Time Challenge
Complete 6 rounds of Plank Side Jump – 10 reps and One Leg Toe Touch – 10 reps 
Time: 8 mins 21 seconds

Part3 – 4 minutes of Interval Training
6 rounds of Side Burpees with Push Up and Knee Tuck - 10:30 interval
Completed: Left side - 8 7 6; Right side - 6 7 7 = 43 reps (The variation I did was to step to the side instead of jumping, and then resting my hips and doing press up and knee tuck instead. TOUGH!)



Today's food journal:

5am 1 slice 12-grain bread 1 tablespoon sugar free orange marmalade

6am breakfast
1 cup almond milk
1 cup water
3/4 cup oats
1/2 cup frozen blue berries

730am
1 grande cafe americano black

9am
5 pcs roasted salted almonds

1045am
1/2 cup red rice
1/4 piece Sweet and sour lapu lapu fillet
1 lumpia veggie with sweet sauce


2pm
6 pcs roasted salted almonds

340pm
3 egg whites

630pm
1/2 special siopao :(

No comments:

Post a Comment