Tuesday, February 7, 2012

100 days of fitness (1st round): Day 9 - 7th of February

Do not be deceived! What looks like a simple exercise is actually not. The 1-leg lunges and pushups/superman pushups really killed me. They looked so simple and easy! But it's not! My lower body is sooooreee!!! Good workout!

Today's workout:
Pyramid reps: 5-10-15-10-5
Exercises: Split squat jumps, 1-leg lunge, push ups/superman push ups, and  skaters
No rest in between (only when needed)
Completed in: 23mins 54sec

Today's food journal:

Pre workout snack 5am 1 slice 12-grain bread 1 tablespoon sugar free orange marmalade
6am breakfast 1 1/2 cup skim milk 1/2 cup water 3/4 cup oats 1 banana
730am cafe americano
1030am 2 slices 12grain bread, roasted eggplant and yellow bell pepper
1230pm 1/2 cup red rice 1cup kimchi stew 1/2 slice embotido
6pm 3/4 cup red rice, 3T corned beef, 1 slice spam, 1 pc sardinas sa paksiw

The dinner was quite heavy; I was really famished today. I think this is because I ate mostly veggies instead of my normal chicken viand. I will get used to this. Plus, I need to always remember to bring baon and snacks to ward off hunger.

Excited to start adding flax seed to my morning shake. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment